Welcome to the setup guide
Preliminary information before you start
- You can contribute to this documentation. Let us know and we'll add you to the list of contributors!
- We also give support, but please make sure you read this document carefully before contacting us.
- It is greatly recommended to connect to a maker space or a fablab or local techie as well - they can help you with fabrication, assembly, and it's just more fun to do it together!
- Assembly of the electronics
- Connecting the cables
- Placing the kit
- Taking measurements
- Changing the nutrient solution
- Download and evaluate data
- Report outcomes and publish data